When It´s comes to proposing an energy efficiency project using technologies such as Geothermal, Solar Thermal and Energy Rehabilitation in an Autonomous Community (CCAA) such as the Asturian to extrapolate this CHALLENGE to the other Autonomies keep in mind:
- Studies and treatment of the data obtained in the shallow geothermal resource, through information obtained in mining operations, geological analysis of the Mining Geological Institute (IGME) and the Ministry of Mines and / or derivatives of construction projects and surveys located in the Geothermal Response Test (TRG).
- Exploration and monitoring of climatic data: record of solar resource, relative humidity or temperature; through the measures registered by the University of Oviedo and the local meteorological stations.
- Constructive and urban analysis on building typologies and energy demand needs (temperatures, schedules and consumption characteristics).
- Development of possibilities of coupling three technologies through schemes that detail the configurations of energy generation (geothermal and solar) with compatibility in temperature and flow, and distribution (medium and low temperature systems) depending on the characteristics of local building and storage.
- Implementation of a tool based on GIS (Geographic Information System) for the analysis of potential energy saving sets based on the interaction of the different technologies and resources available. This will allow us to calculate the viability of the projects and the design of an energy solution, technologically and economically viable.
- Design of a tool that will be used as a measure of verification of the savings achieved in this type of interventions from protocols of the Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO) and The American Society of heating, refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).